October 26, 2008

Good Reviews

I was checking the stats on my two websites. My main one as well as my graphics store over at Cafe Press. While looking at the visitors and where they came from etc, i noticed a certain site, Supergeek Returns. So i'm looking at his site, and he miss-spelled my name...lol. Instead of Altered Creations, he called it Altered States. Not a big deal since he gave me an excellent review of my art.

...Altered States (Altered Creations really) has a shop full of awesome original fantasy designs. This stuff is amazing. If this guy isn't working in some professional capacity in the gaming or comic book industry, then he and the rest of us are sorely missing out.

Sorry to say, i'm not working in the comic or game industry. I would like to though. Would even like a few authors and bands to hit me up for some work. But it's more of a hobby. I just haven't put as much time and energy into it lately as i would like.

Check out his stuff. Scroll down and you will see the "Companion" print he has of mine on his site.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger