March 2, 2011

The 5 Hottest Ladies of the Buffy Universe

Okay, so I think I've hit my mid-life crisis. I've been on a kick of old TV series from my school days. First came Angel. Always liked the whole dark and dreary thing. Besides, whats more protagonist then a vamp with a soul? As soon as Angel series finished, I started season 1, episode 1 of Buffy. Okay, I admit it, there's always been a small crush on Sarah and the others. But hey, isn't that what nerds and geeks do?

So now I'm up near the end of Season 7. I never did pick up the Season 8 books. Just might have to. But as I've watched all 7 seasons, I started to wonder who was the bad ass chick of them all. Who ranked the highest on the hotness scale.

So, without further ado, here's my list.

1. Willow Rosenberg (Alyson Hannigan)
Okay, she may not be the main character of the Buffy Universe. But she is hot. A powerful witch, sexy red head (dirty girl). Especially with her in short hair. She is accepted by her friends even when things do go bad. I think more importantly, she accepts herself, even though she is afraid to.


2. Buffy Anne Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar)
So the main star makes number dos on the list. Yes, she's overly attractive and seductive. She has power beyond anyone's control, including herself. But sometimes she doesn't know when to ask for help when she really needs it.


3. Dawn Summers (Michelle Trachtenberg)
Little sister makes the list. She's hot, perky and willing to kick ass. She's more like the girl next door but she will put her foot where the sun don't shine if she needs to. Bonus: she was magically created! Besides, have you seen her Maxim pictures? She's all grown up now!!!!

4. Drusilla (Juliet Landau)
The weird one. Riddle speaking, seductive and little quirky knacks of Dru sit well with me. Okay, maybe I need help and a white coat, but hey! She listens to her pixies and I listen to my little krispies. One in the same isn't it? Besides, Dru has the ability to lift you up and put you down all with just her presence. Just look how she played on poor Spike.

5. Joyce Summers (Kristine Sutherland)
"My Mom?" Yes, the matron the the Summer's household made the list. She was very hot and at the same time helped keep normalcy running. And at times, you always knew if you had to, Mom was the one you could talk to, because you knew you couldn't talk to yours!


So there's my list. Now I know you'll say where's Eliza, Amber, Claire, etc. Don't get me wrong, They are all hot, powerful and well deserving. But the more I watch the series, the more the top 5 stick out. The more I would want any of the top 5 by my side, should I have to face evil. Well, Except Juliet. She's there because I can't help but love her manipulative ways and expressions. But she could be useful.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger