March 3, 2011

Graphic Novel

So, for years now, talk about procrastination, I have been wanting to do a comic book. More or less a one shot. But the more I thought the idea out, the more it would need to be about the size of a graphic novel. Still being a one shot though.


So I have been playing with a lot of story lines over the years. But they all come back toward the same thing. So I just may have to run with that. Now of course, I would end up doing all the art work and writing. So this should come to light in th next 10  years if i can get myself to get started. 


Problem is, I don't draw people. I haven't been able to ever. But yet i use 3D model and rendering programs to create them for my art. So it looks like this would be a 3D rendered novel. 


Still don't even have a title. Have a lot of working titles, but nothing solid yet. So many details to flush out. Guess i need to set up some sort of system to get that going. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger