March 3, 2011

New Design

I have been thinking for awhile now about a new design for my website. Seems at least once a year, I redesign it because i gt tired of the current one. The new design is great. Dark, original art incorporated. Sometimes it seems so bland though. 


I was thinking of incorporating some of the things I've learned over the past 8 months. Make it more sociable. Problem with that is, I don't have much that's sociable to put up. It's more or less a portfolio of all my work. Art wise anyway. 


Maybe i can create some things that people would actually buy. So far in the 5 years I've had the site, I've sold maybe 2 things to visitors. And a bunch to me. I love my work!!


So, I guess I will draw up some idea's for a new layout and design and see where it takes me. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger