March 9, 2011

New Projects

So I have been trying to keep a little busy. I've started a bunch of projects. Like always, a lot wont see the light of day. Which really isn't a bad thing. Because I normally learn something new and apply that to something else I am working on.

One of the projects that has been on again and off again in the last 8 years is my own comic. The story always stays the same, but though i majored in art in high school, I cannot draw a human to save my life. So i was going to go all 3D. However, I'm stuck yet again, on an over all render style. Too realistic, too cartoonist, etc.

Working on a logo for a podcast group. Drawing something ever never attempted before, so it's a challenge. 

Trying my hand for the second time, at portraits. Not as easy as it looks. Last time was back in Jr. High. And even that looked like a Picasso.

Have even been tossing around some idea's for some new web projects. Just need to find someone i can trust and work with to make it happen. 

Oh well, the more the merrier I guess. Maybe I should just get away from the PC for awhile and pick up and brush and paint and do some landscapes.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger