March 4, 2011

Shoulder to Cry On

So I talked, well texted, with a very close and dear friend this evening. She is under the weather. Not like flu or sick, but sorrow and emptiness. When ever she is sad, I always end up sad for some reason. God only knows we have both had a hard time in life. But I know her's has been a little harsher then mine. And i'm so glad she was able to pull through all of that. 


But as time goes on, things change. We change. I told her that it can't rain everyday. She came back with, but it can rain for a very long time. True it can. But it's what you make of that rain that will help make you.


I told her, that it's more of a test to see how much you believe and trust yourself. I know she is having a rough time and I so wish I could help. The best I can do right now is be an ear and a shoulder. I have always hated to see her hurt. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Blog Archive

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger