June 4, 2011

Loss of Insanity

No one has sanity anymore. The rules count by how much Insanity you have and how well you use it. 


I've finally gotten on a new work schedule after about 8-9 months of 5pm to 2am. During that time, I was well versed in insomnia. Many night's, I didn't get to bed much before 8am. Now, the new shift is from noon to 9pm. Really good for me. With the exception of training myself to get to bed early. As in the other night. Bed by 1am, up at 2:30am back to sleep around 7:30am. Up at 10, work by noon. Yeah that didn't work out well.


So i'm working a few hours I took off yesterday, today. Kind of reminds me of an old Huey Lewis & the News song, I want a New Drug.  The loss of my Insanity makes me want something to keep it intact!
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger