July 31, 2011

Talk About Pain

Yesterday started out good. Even went out for the hair cut i've been meaning to get for the last month or so. However, by the time 6-6:30 rolled around, I started to get a headache. This one wasn't a migrane but sinus. the pressure build up in mt forehead and on top of my head really got to me. At one point the pressure moved down behind my eyes and i could no longer see out of my left eye. Just a blurry, hazy field of what ever particles wanted to make up the masses of objects in my house.

I layed down on the couch in the PC room and fell asleep. Slept for a few hours until mother nature called. At that point, about 8pm, I got up and went to the bathroom and promptly passed out in bed. I could feel the pressure moving from side to side, like an air bubble moving around in there somewhere. I finally fell back asleep. I woke up about midnight when the wife came in. Got up, but i felt no better. Stayed up to about 2:30 then went back to bed. Finally got up about 9 this morning. The headache is still there but not nearly as bad as it was.

Problem is, this is all too re-occurring for me. Sinus headaches anyway. Hot showers, steams baths, Vick's, nothing seems to work to relive the pressure. I just have to let it do that on it's own. Drinking hot liquid sometimes helps loosing it up so i can blow my nose with some kind of end result. But a lot of times it makes it worse as the pressure just moves around.

I've been to the dr's many times for this. There are a lot of things in my daily life that contribute to this. But no one has ever found a cure. I don't think they ever will.

I started to feel a little better, but just went out to the garage to help get the lawnmower started again. Though it's only 86 outside, with the heat index and humidity, it feels like it's almost 110. At least by the weather report. And inside the garage, it's like Death Valley. Now I feel like im drunk, because the pressure is moving around so much, it's throwing my equilibrium off.

Hopefully i can get rid of this today before the start of work tomorrow.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger