August 25, 2011

First My Truck, Now My Car.

So the fuel pump went on my car last week. It's not like i beat the hell out of my cars any more. I have responsibilities now that take more attention and need then fucking off. 


Anyway, after about $400 to fix it, the battery seems to be having issues or there is an electrical issue. I just can't get a damn break. I've put up some items on Evil Bay to try an compensate what I've cleaned out of the bank account for repairs.  There's no overtime at work, so i can't earn any extra. Not like that would work anyway. But that's been talked about before. 


I hate cars. My ass needs to get into shape so i can start riding my bike everywhere. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger