December 24, 2011

Futuristic Thoughts

Someone needs to develop and patent a way to get ones thoughts form our heads to our canvas. Whether it be writing, art, design, whatever.


As an artist, I can see what I want. I can envision the final outcome. And as I start working, I will spend hours on end a lot of times working on the project. Only to have nothing close to what i wanted in the end. Same thing goes for my writing. I have bits and pieces here and there floating around in space. Yet, I can never manage to gets those thoughts to flow together on page. Or in this case, keyboard. 


The ability to just think it and have it become reality would be of great use to me. And i'm sure a lot of others could use a little help like this as well. 


So for all of you high IQ, MIT people, let's get to knocking it out would ya!!!
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger