December 26, 2011

What's In A Dream

We all dream. Some are nightmares, some not. Now, the one I had last night was probably one of the weirdest ones. It has remnants of nightmares I used to have as a kid being chased to no end. It had people in it that are local celebs, only because their asses were on TV.  So far, those I've told look at me like I do belong in a nut house.


Those of you who watched the news over the last 2 years, know about a mother in FL named Casey Anthony. Bitch got off from killing her kid. Anyway, her mother is the one who appeared in my nightmare. 


So here it is in a break down;


Throughout the entire dream I'm being chased by a black car with chrome tinted windows. Parts of it, I was running, being chased while in my car and while riding my bike. The entire trip, I was being chased around all the area's I know in central FL. 


The dream ended up in a 7-11 down by where my mechanic is. As I entered the store there was a lady bent over the counter causing a big commotion. There were a handful of Hispanic and black guys in the store as well. Suddenly the lady turned around to yell at the one black guy next to me, and it was Cindy Anthony. HOW THE FUCK, did she get into my nightmare. With her, it was officially a nightmare. Anyway, what ever she said to the guy, I can't remember. But He laid her out flat. When his fist made contact with her head, her face looked like Rocky's when the Russian hit him. 


At this point, as soon as she hit the floor, the black car come busting through the doors, sending glass and products everywhere. And it's at this point my alarm went off. Never did see who was driving. No plates on the car, no identifying marks. Couldn't even tell the make or model of the car and i'm pretty good at that. 


When i did get up today, my calves, thighs and hamstrings hurt like hell. Like I just finished a 20 mile run with full military rucksack. They still hurt like hell. 


So i'm not sure what caused this to come to light. But damn it was weird. And why her? I don't think about her. Haven't heard anything about her in months. Or her daughter for that matter. 


I used to like having nightmares over dreams. Because I could always remember a lot of details with nightmares. But also, I would wake up with my heart racing, knowing full well, I was alive! Call me weird, but that's the way it is. 


But this one?... WTH?
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger