January 18, 2012

Long Lost

I just got the biggest surprise ever. Not only did I start to cry, but I got scared at the same time. So what could bring a man to tears and make him cringe, other then the news of a pregnancy or that your better half accepted your down on one knee proposal?

My Sister!

Last time I saw her, we were both in jr high. We have the same father, but different mothers. She was never around that much. Always disappearing with her mom. But all of the relatives on that side never seemed to care. For her or for me. As we were some sort of curse on them. That whole side of the family, well it can rot in eternal hell for all i care.

However, I have been looking for her for over 20 years now. Each and every time, I would get the same answers from those jackass's. And never the right ones.

Tonight, i went to FB, which I haven't done in awhile, and uploaded the wiki image to see a friend request. Low and behold, there she was. I replied and asked her if it was in fact her.

I'm scared. I'm happy. i don't want to come off as some kind of nut. So i started a conversation, so now we'll have to see how it goes.

Two things tonight actually put me in a better mood. With this being the 2nd.

The conversation doesn't seem to be going where I thought it would. However, I can't expect her to remember me. And dropping a bombshell, "oh hi, by the way, I'm your half brother" doesn't seem to go over well. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger