January 5, 2012

Wind Carries the Words

Find it odd and funny. That back when I was a teen, Like a lot of other teens I had my angst's. I used to write a lot. It was dark, depressing. But I was writing. Now, I can barely get 2 sentences out of what i'm thinking.  I have had something on my mind for a long time. I've tried to write it and write it and it never IS what's on my mind. 


I was listening to a song tonight on Google Music. It sparked a little something. But nothing major. I wrote it down. Just wish I could get back to when I could write. Get what's floating around my head out of there. Maybe I would gain back some of my insanity.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger