February 10, 2012

Don't Preach


According to this customer im speaking with, she had asked me what religion i am. I hate these convo's. I told her i am undecided. She asked me what i was raised as, i said Methodist, which is true. She then proceeded to tell me that i have issues with work. That i need to re-read the bible. 

Problem is, I've read the bible. New and Old Testament. I Don't care. It's a great story.

Every time i try to interrupt her, she just keeps going on and louder. i can't hang up, it's against work policies and can get written up for it.

I dont mind the occasional discussions on religionS. However, i hate being preached to. Nothing worse to me, then forcing religious beliefs on me.

Made the mistake once and told a guy who kept preaching to me, when he asked me what i was, i said satanist. Yeah....not only did i get written up, but that provoked him i swear he caught fire in his house.

Lie to me, beat me, steal from me. Don't preach to me. 
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger