March 8, 2012

Inner Sanctum of Dreamhood

So I finally did it. For as long as I can remember, I had wanted to publish a book. More or less a coffee table book of all the stories I had written as well as poems. The highlights would have been those that were published in the horror and sci-fi magazines. Problem is, back then, you needed an agent. And an agent wasn't really going to look at my stuff and say, we have a gold mine here.

Flash forward 20 years and here I am. Using the tools in front of me, including inspiration from friends and people in my social networks, I self published my first book. It's not the coffee table ice breaker book. But it is mine. Just a small collection of poems from over the years. Including a few that were previously published.

But it was the ice breaker. There's notes and plots already written down for a follow up. Just need time to get it done.

SO where can you get this book you ask? Well..... You can click this link and see...
It will be available in the Nook and Kindle stores shortly.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger