March 13, 2012

Ripped Off, Yet Again

So for years, I've been wanting an Intuos tablet for my art. So, the time has come, where I've had a little extra money from taxes I bought one. Now, Wacom came out with the new version5. Just a tad more expensive then version 4. So I hit up amazon and found one of the medium tablets used for $240. Not bad seeing how they normally go for $340. So i checked out the seller. 98% positive feedback. So i order it.

It came in the mail yesterday. Wasn't able to open it until last night after work. Problem is, it's not what I had ordered. It's a small tablet. Fit's my desk nicely and all. But I wanted the medium for the larger drawing surface. Even though it's used I don't get the software bundle, which is fine. But then again, I can't even register it, as it's already been registered. Again, i'm fine with that. I'm just a little pissed I paid for one thing and got another.

Emailed the seller, advised him of the situation. And advised if he doesn't have a medium to swap out with, I would like a partial refund. Or I would be sending it back to him and he will be paying the shipping. As i'm not loosing out on this purchase. i'll give him a few days to reply before contact Amazon.


Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger