April 1, 2012

Second Time The Better?

So I've been contemplating re-opening my store. With the world of Google Plus out here, I think I have a better chance of selling stuff then I ever did in Facebook. It's two totally different worlds.

A lot of people, and I've lost count, say they like me work. they wish they had talent. And yet, I never sold much of anything.  Other then the occasional thing I would by myself.

So if i re-open this store, all the old stuff would go up. But I also have a lot of new stuff to be added. Prints, calendars, shirts, stickers, etc. I never expected to become rich off this. But at least make enough money to help fund my art needs.


Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger