July 2, 2012

It's Hard To Beleive

Last month, twenty years ago, I graduated high school.  It's hard to believe it's been that long. As There are days that it feels like yesterday. In these twenty years, I was lucky enough to do some traveling across the country. I have gone to college and the military. I have meet some amazing people that had some kind of effect on my life and those that were just ignorant asses that I can't forget fast enough.

I've watched the world change, for the worse so far. And at the same time, I've seen the people of the world rise up and tell those in charge we've had enough. I remember conversations in economics class and history class that are or have come true. I've watched history repeat itself, and I've seen history made.

There are maybe a couple of things I would have like to change if I could go back in time. But for the most part, my past is me. What happened made ME.

I'm not some multimillionaire, or an owners of some fortune 100 company. But I have left my marks here and there. A conversation I had with a real good friend over at Google affirmed this. It's not what I'm supposed to do, it's just what happens. I don't need to have it all to have a positive effect on someone.

So here's to another twenty years of being me. Another twenty years of ups and downs and pushing ahead. To making more friends. But I will say this with affirmation, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. As I'm not grown up yet. I don't think I want to fully grow up just yet.


June 1992

Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger