September 7, 2012

Stress or No Stress?

So the Dr told me awhile ago, I need to manage my stress better. How do I do that I asked. His reply was "get up and walk away."

Told him that was impossible without getting fired. Seeing how I deal with the public everyday, and for the most part, 80% of all my interactions are people who have no common sense at all. And out of that 80% about 50% of these people do everything they can to push your buttons.

People say, don't let it bother you. Easier said then done. Then they want to argue that point. And I understand their point. However, when you get yelled at all day, called all the names in the book each day, after awhile, it wears on you.

Like today. This customer kept talking over me. Then when I would let him finish, he would ask if I was going to say anything. Then when i would respond, he would start yelling at me again. All to the point, he pissed me off. And if he lived local, I probably would have been arrested.

The stress has been so bad for the last year and a half to two years, when i get upset, my entire left side of my face quivers. I can't talk. I can't think.

The stress isn't just work related. It everything actually, friends, family. Looking for a new job is only adding to the stress. Trying to work out friendships is adding to it. Trying to figure out what the hell i'm doing is adding to it.

For the longest time, I have been able to manage it. But I guess the time has come when I am struggling.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger