October 11, 2012

Sunspots of the Mind

This year has been kind of off for me and this blog. Unlike the past where i tried to post a lot, this year, things haven't been kosher. Stress has ruled my life for the better part of the past year and a half. Got sick from it. Sick to the point of having a small break down.

The job is top priority on the stress list, followed close by family. They have always said, keep fighting and you will get where you want to be. Honestly, I find that a load of crock. As our grandparents fought, only to pass that battle on to our parents, whom in turn passed it to us. Then we will pass that onto our kids.

One can only take so much before they break. Some get lucky and get the break they wanted while others still get up in the morning and lace up for the fight. Yet, regardless of how many times we get knocked down, we get back up for more. It's a rinse and repeat process.

Some say my attitude is negative. But negativity is everywhere today. You try to remove yourself from it, only for it to popup else where. We try, some have better success then others, to smile through the day and keep a happy attitude. Others, it's not so easy to do.

But, be that it may, I keep trudging along. I'm beaten, battered and bruised. Yet, everyday, I get up, lace up my gloves, put in my mouth piece and climb through the ropes. IF that's what you want to call success, then i'm successful. But I thought success was the ability to enjoy the years of hard work you put in.

Right now, i'm looking to move on to the next chapter. My book is far from being done. Matter of fact, I need to add some colored pages to it, as the black and white is getting a little blah on me. So, as the bell rings for this round, I'm scouting out the next opponent. I can say with certainty, that i've won this round. Though i fell like shit, i am walking away on my own feet and under my own power.

Maybe that's what success is?

Anyway, i'm hoping to get back to this a bit more here soon. I love this place. I love writing and mumbling.

BTW, if your TV goes out, it's due to sun spots!
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger