March 28, 2013

Little To Late

Per my last post, pain is a whore of a bitch. It's 5:30 am and I'm sitting here typing. Why? Well, the pain in my mouth and jaw is so intense right now, it has brought tears to my eyes. I can't recall the last time I shed tears while in pain. Crushed wrist under and engine block? Nope. Broken wrist? Nope. Not even blowing out my knees on two separate occasions.

Last time I recall shedding a tear was when my grandmother died a few years ago. No, scratch that. I had a mental breakdown last May. Shed some tears then.

Regardless if the dentist wants to keep the tooth as an anchor point for the partial i'm going to be getting, this fucking tooth has got to come out. Four straight days of pain, 3 of those days breaking the pain scale. Even the small kidney stone I passed, about the size of a pin head, didn't compare to this.

I've been so drugged up the last two days, I've been in and out of sleep. I've been cranky and down right miserable. I've missed two days of work, getting ready for the third.

I'm just so tired, I want to sleep. but my body has other plans. Who ever thought of putting nerves and all that good stuff into a piece of bone needs a hole in their head. Just need to stay awake for the next few hours so I can call the office when they open. That's if I don't pass out.

I read it somewhere a long time ago, that a little pain is good for you. Who ever wrote that, said that needs to come here so i can kick then int he nuts with rusty, nail pointed boots.


Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger