January 9, 2014

Metal Covers

Per my last post, I grew up with posters covering every inch of my walls and ceiling from metal music magazines. Each section of a wall was dedicated to a band or solo act. Even had a curtain at one time covering my window in the bedroom made up of posters, all taken from the magazines.

Here, from what I can remember and doing a little research, are my top ten favorite covers. Some were back issue's i ordered, some were current issue. The coves were taken off and put into a folder for keeping. It's been a long time, and I no longer have these. But they were at my moms house some time ago in my art portfolio box.

In no particular order:













Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger