February 12, 2014

Disarrayed

Work has been anything but straight forward this last week. They trained me on more colleges to support, taking my total upwards of 40 schools. And it would be easy if they were all the same. But each school has it's own ways of doing things, which makes some of the stuff a little difficult.

The training really isn't more than sitting in a classroom and going over the documentation for that school. Then last night, they told me, I was trained in the wrong schools and started training me in other schools. So essentially in the end, I have been trained on about 100 different schools, as well as internal help support.

I don't mind, but the thought of messing up is always on the forefront of my mind when the phone rings. And trying to keep proper pace with each call isn't happening. And it's starting to bug me. They extended my contract through May. Which sucks, because it means they don't want to hire me full time. But keep me around long enough while these schools go through upgrades. Because they will need people to main the phones.

I'm just tried of password resets. I can understand if you were out of school for quite sometime. But the majority are people who just can't remember a simple password that THEY set.

On top of that, shit with unemployment and my last employer has been blowing up the last few days. And tomorrow I have the first of 3 final exams for my certifications. Which i'm nervous as hell. I've never been one to fair well at tests. Ever. Doesn't mean I don't know the material. But there's always been something about tests. I think it's the way the questions are worded. As my reading comprehension was always off.

All i know is, my mind is like a full box of scrambled eggs. I don't know if im coming or going.
Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger