February 16, 2014

Hypocrisy's Queen

Not sure what my deal was tonight. I guess it's the day in and day out of dealing with the loud mouths, yelling, hypocrisy and just plain bullshit. When I cam home tonight from work, the bitches daughter was sitting at the table, nit-picking through a can of tuna she had opened. Hadn't even fully drained it. Just picking this piece and that one. I wasn't even in the house for 10 minutes and she had gotten up and thrown the whole can in the garbage. She hadn't even eating a third of it. So I pulled it out of the garbage and set it on the counter. Not sure who, but someone put it back in while I was outside.

Bad enough, the bitch doesn't make her kids eat well and buys so much junk food, any 3rd world countries kids would die from a sugar explosion with the shit she brings into the house. Yes fruits and veggies are good. But the occasional snack cake or small bag of chips doesn't hurt either. But i'm talking like 9 boxes of snack cakes, 3-4 large bags of chips, 9 different makes of cookies.

So when good food is thrown out like that, it pisses me off. Hell, all they do is eat junk food all the time, that come dinner, they're never hungry. So a lot of food gets thrown out.

So I decided it was still early enough and with enough light, I could get out to the pool and start working on it. Seeing how the last two weeks, it's rained on my days off, I really couldn't do much of anything with it. So I went out and pulled the leaf netting off, added more chemicals and started the process of removing the mass algae that has built up of the last few months of winter.

With the bitch being pregnant, her moaning and groaning has gotten worse. Especially with her due any time. But she is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever met. And in all honesty, I've never met someone who I have despised so much in my life. And I have had harsh feelings for others in the past.

She always tries to put on a good front, but the way she mouths off about others behind their backs, sticks her nose in others business, or has to make others business her own and about her.... Pure white trash. I would really love it for it to be out of the house. But my say falls on deaf ears most of the time. With the shows like Jerry and Maury on all day, every day, her life would fit in there without scripting. Honest truth.

Anyway, While outside, I heard yelling and screaming coming from inside. I figured she was just yelling at her kids. But still, i was at the back on the lawn which is about 50 feet from the porch door. All doors and windows were closed, yet it sounded like I was standing right next to her. As I approached the porch to grab the remainder of the pool chemicals, here she was sitting in the chair on her phone bitching and screaming to whom ever it was she was talking to. At one point during the next 15 minutes, I walked around to the front of the house and could still hear her. So I know damn well the neighbors could too. Not like she cares anyway.

By time I got done in the lawn with the pool, Vicki had come home. She was sitting at the table when I went in. Here's the bitch still in the chair. But now she's laughing and carrying on about this person and that. Saying, "Oh she's online. Shits going to happen now." All with a childish laugh. It's like this all the time. Fucking drama queen extraordinaire. Someone get this bitch her crown.  I mean, how can one be so ignorant?

I really feel sorry for her new born, and the kid isn't born yet.

I was trying to watch the new season of House of Cards last night on my PC. I had to keep turning up the volume, because she was carrying on and on. I mean Jesus, the house is small enough, you don't need to raise your voice when everyone's 10 feet from you.

I'm very far from perfect or an angel. But at least I try to provide for Vicki and I. But for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years, i've been providing for her and her two kids as well. Now it seems it will be 3 kids. And I ain't even married to the bitch, nor are they my kids! I also try to do the best I can for Vicki and I. But i'm so worn out. I do my best and try to be friendly. I do what I must to bite my tongue. As if I don't people will get hurt. And i'm not one into hurting people.

Shit needs to change and change fast. I'm on my very last thread. And results won't be very pretty. For anyone.





Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger