October 30, 2016

When I'm Feeling Blue

Music has always been my go to for everything. I listen to all types of music. Some I like, some I don't. I grew up on the classic country of Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, and Johnny Cash. As a child, I got to see Tammy Wynette and Conway in concert. Really wanted to see Ronnie Milsap, but never did.

As I got older and into the 80's, my taste turned to the dance beat, aka break-dancing and when I found metal, it was over. Metal is my passion. From Ozzy and Sabbath to Iron Maiden and everything in between.

But it seems, when I am blue or don't want to be around others, I go back to country. My current playlist on Google Music hasn't changed to much in the last few years. Occasionally I'll remove one and add a new song that comes out.

Currently, this is the line up.

Alan Jackson - Midnight in Montgomery
Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem
Brad Paisley - Mud On The Tires
Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking
Keith Urban - Where The Blacktop Ends
Alan Jackson - Where I Come From
Little Big Town - Boondocks
Toby Keith - I Wanna Talk About Me
Trace Adkins - Songs About Me
Toby Keith - Get Drunk and Be Somebody
Brad Paisley - Alcohol
Tim McGraw - I Like It, I Love It
Trace Adkins - Swing
Brantley Gilbert - Baby's Guns n Roses
Brad Paisley - Little Moments
Blake Shelton - Some Beach
Garth Brooks - American Honkey Tonk Bar Association
Tim McGraw - Real Good Man
George Strait - Check Yes or No
Brantley Gilbert - Small Town Throwdown
Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life



Share:

Categories

Adrenaline (1) Art (17) Bucket List (1) Buffy (6) Cars (1) Charles Boyer (1) Christmas (1) Classics (2) Collections (4) Computers (16) confusion (3) corporate greed (7) Design (8) Dreams (10) fantasy (4) Feelings (1) Forza 6 (1) Frustration (4) Fun (3) funny (11) games (1) Gaming (3) General (91) Google+ (3) greed (3) Halloween (1) health (12) Hedy Lamarr (2) Hollywood Classics (1) horror (5) Ignorance (7) imagination (3) Journalism (1) Life (77) macabre (4) Military (1) Minecraft (3) Monster Trucks (1) Movie (3) Music (9) Ouch (2) Photos (1) Politics (24) Rant's (110) Religion (3) Romance (2) Sad (13) School (3) Silver Screen (1) Speed TV (1) Sports (6) Stupidity (2) Tech (18) TV (4) unemployment (2) Weird (2) World (5) Writings (11) WTH (5)

Google+ Followers

Copyright © Alt+F4 | Powered by Blogger